Home > Academics > Academic Divisions
Georgia Highlands College offers educational programs of the following types:
The College operates these programs from an organizational structure that features five academic divisions:
- Division of Academic Success and eLearning offering developmental and success courses for skills necessary to complete and thrive in college-level studies
- Division of Humanities offering studies in the disciplines of art, communication, English, music, foreign language, journalism, and theatre
- Division of Mathematics offering courses in both mathematics and computer studies.
- Division of Health Sciences
- Division of Natural Sciences and Physical Education offering studies in astronomy, biology, chemistry, geology, integrated sciences, physical science, physics, nursing, dental hygiene, and physical education
- Division of Social Sciences, Business and Education with courses offered in accounting, business administration, criminal justice, economics, teacher education, geography, history, human services, philosophy, religion and sociology.
Page last updated: October 14, 2013