Tuition and Fees
At Georgia Highlands College, you'll find a quality education with an amazing price tag. With financial aid, grants, and scholarships like HOPE, you can attend college now, without years of debt later.
Tuition and other fees are authorized and updated periodically by the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia and are payable and due at the time of registration each term.
- Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - New Tuition Rates (Effective Fall 2015)
- Fall 2014 - Summer 2015 - Rates (Effective Fall 2014)
- Fall 2013 - Summer 2014 - Rates (Effective Fall 2013)
- Fall 2012 - Summer 2013 - Rates (Effective Fall 2012)
- Fall 2011 - Summer 2012 - Rates (Effective Fall 2011)
- Fall 2010 - Summer 2011 - Rates (Effective Fall 2010)
Per Board of Regents' Policy 704.012, concerning the guaranteed tuition plan, new students enrolled in an undergraduate program at a University System of Georgia state college shall be charged the approved guaranteed tuition rates for these institutions as follows: For new students enrolled in lower-division programs, the lower-division guaranteed tuition rate shall be charged and fixed for these new students for a period of three years (nine consecutive semesters including fall, spring, and summer). For more information click on the Guaranteed Tuition Plan link below.
The following fees are non-refundable:
- Application Fee or APFE $30.00
- Application Fee for Nursing Program or NAPL $20.00
- Compass Placement Fee or COMP $20.00
- Independent Study Test or INST $25.00
- Non-Sufficient Funds Fee $30.00 or 5% whichever is greater
- On Campus SAT or ISAT $40.00
- On Demand Transcript Fee or TRAN $10.00 per Transcript