Spring 2016 Early Bird
- Early Bird Advising: September 18-October 18
- Early Bird Registration begins October 26
Spring 2016 Registration: November 2, 2015 to January 8, 2016
- Application deadline December 15, 2015
- Classes start January 9, 2016
- Drop/Add January 9-13, 2016
Summer 2016 Registration: March 14, 2016 to June 6, 2016
- Application deadline May 15, 2016
- May Session classes begin May 16, 2016
- Full Session & June Session classes begin June 6, 2016
- July Session classes begin June 30, 2016
- Drop/Add for May session: May 18-19, 2016
- Drop/Add for Full & June session: June 6-7, 2016
- Drop/Add for July session: June 30-July 1, 2016
How to register if you are not a current GHC student.
If you are not a current GHC student then, you will need to apply to the College.
Here is the link to admissions information http://www.highlands.edu/site/admissions
Also, here is the link to financial aid http://www.highlands.edu/site/financial-aid
How to register if you are a current GHC student.
If you are currently a GHC student, you can register for eLearning as you would for any class.
To view the list of courses,
1. Go to the GHC homepage
2. Under Student Interest, select SCORE( Registration, Schedule, Course Offerings)
3. Under Public Access, select Course Offerings
4. In the "By Campus" window, scroll down to WEB Based, eCore, DVD, or Hybrid.
5. Select Perform Search at the bottom on screen.
Write down the CRN, course prefix , and course number of the classes for which you want to register. For example, 50021, MATH, 1113
Then, go back to the SCORE( Registration, Schedule, Course Offerings page.
A. Under Private Access, select SCORE-(Registration/Financial Aid/Grades)
B. Login with your ID and password.
C. Look for the registration link and enter the CRN and other information asked for.
Please note that at GHC Web-bases (online) classes are defined to have at least 95% of the course content and contact with students is online. While several courses are entirely online, most courses require that students attend a mandatory orientation and at least one proctored exam or assignment. In addition, some courses have a lab component that will require a few on-campus meetings. Proctored exams may require students to travel to a GHC approved testing site on specific days. If you are not within a reasonable driving distance of one of our five testing locations, then arrangements can be made for off-site testing.