The Office of Academic Affairs is responsible for oversight, management, and accomplishment of the institutionís educational mission. To this end, the Vice President for Academic Affairs leads efforts to:
- work across divisions, departments and programs to create a culture of access and success in all aspects of teaching and learning;
- set the academic direction of the college through development, assessment and improvement of academic programs;
- offer varied opportunities for students to achieve our learning outcomes;
- promote diversity among people and ideas as a way to enrich studentsí lives;
- encourage students to explore our studies through solid core curricula, engaging critical thinking and expansive global awareness;
- provide the faculty support and development, as well as acquisition and allocation of funds, critical to the evolution of vibrant learning environments for all our constituencies of the college.