Home > Continuing Education > Registration Information
You can register for Continuing Education classes several ways…
- To register online, go to the Registration Form page.
- Credit card numbers should NOT be entered on the registration – you may call your number in or someone from our business office will call you for that information.
- If you are paying by other means, your payment must be received before you are actually registered for the course.
- Always include the course name and number as shown in the course description.
- Go to the Registration Form and fill in the blanks.
- When you have completed the form, print it using your web browser Print function (usually under the File menu).
Send the printed form with check or credit card information to:
- Continuing Education 5441 Highway 20, N. E. Cartersville, GA 30121.
- Come by the Cartersville office, located in Room 173-A, 5441 Highway 20, NE in Cartersville.
- Call the Cartersville office (678)-872-8240, (678) 872-8230 or
- Use our toll free number 1-800-332-2406
- Tell the registration specialist the class for which you want to register.
- You may make arrangements to pay by check, credit card or request a company invoice at the business office, 678-872-8203
- Follow the instructions above to print the registration form and fax it to:
- Cartersville office (678)-872-8098.
- We accept VISA and MasterCard, checks, money orders & cash (in person only).
- Make checks payable to Georgia Highlands College Continuing Education.
- We can issue an invoice to your company for company-paid training.
- Please notify us by phone or in writing at least 48 hours prior to the beginning of the course. If you cannot attend, perhaps a friend or co-worker could come in your place.
- If you paid by check, refunds are processed in about 10 days. If you paid by credit card, you account will be credited.
- No refunds will be issued after the course begins.
- In the event of bad weather, please listen to your local media for information.
- Please note the location of your class or seminar in the course descriptions.
- Generally, classes in Rome meet at Heritage Hall, 415 E. Third Ave., in downtown Rome.
- Cartersville classes generally meet on the Georgia Highlands Cartersville campus, 5441 Highway 20 NE in Cartersville.
- If you are not sure of a class location, please call us in Cartersville (678) 872-8240 or (678) 872-8230.
- Please click here for directions to Heritage Hall and Cartersville campuses.
- Certain classes earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) or Professional Learning Units (PLUs). One unit is awarded for every 10 hours of completed coursework.
- There are attendance requirements the must be met in order to receive a certificate of completion.
- To request a copy of your transcript or certificate of completion, please call us in Cartersville (678) 872-8240 or (678) 872-8230.
Mark Your Calendar
- Please mark your calendar for your class dates and times.
- We will notify you of any class changes after you register.
Page last updated: October 30, 2014