Whom to Contact--Information for Faculty
- The contact person for questions (including textbooks and other course materials) from part-time faculty members regarding credit-level mathematics or FCCS is Blanca Gonzalez (email@example.com 706-368-7526).
- The contact person for questions (including textbooks and other course materials) from part-time faculty members regarding learning support is Kelly Shane (firstname.lastname@example.org 706-368-7750).
- The contact person for supplies (such as markers, erasers, pens, gradebook, file folders, etc.) for credit-level mathematics and FCCS is Sherry Sullivan (email@example.com 678-872-8099).
- The contact person for supplies (such as markers, erasers, pens, gradebook, file folders, etc.) for learning support mathematics is Lillian Long (firstname.lastname@example.org 706-295-6357).
When absences are necessitated, contact the academic dean and the campus dean. Unless the absence is an emergency situation, alternate class coverage should be arranged for the shceduled instructional time.
- Brent Griffin, Interim Dean, Division of Mathematics, 678-872-8109, email@example.com
- Dr. Diane Langston, Dean, Division of Academic Support and eLearning, 706-295-6357, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carolyn Hamrick, Dean, Cartersville Campus, 678-872-8069, email@example.com (or secretary Glenda Law 678-872-8140, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Todd Jones, Dean, Floyd Campus, 706-368-7738, email@example.com (or secretary Tammy Nicholson, 706-295-6335)
- Dr. Cathy Ledbetter, Dean, Douglasville and Paulding sites, 770-651-6400, 678-946-1100, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ken Reaves, Dean, Marietta site, 678-872-8512 or 678-872-8562 or 678-872-8502), email@example.com
- Cartersville 678-872-8300 or 678-883-4117
- Douglasville 770-651-6400
- Floyd 706-295-6347
- Marietta --Southern Polytechnical State College police
- Paulding 678-946-1100