Charger Card Office
HOW CAN I USE MY GEORGIA HIGHLANDS ID/CHARGER CARD?
- As your Georgia Highlands ID on all GHC campuses
- For purchases at the Campus Cafe on the Rome campus
- For purchases at the Follett Campus Bookstore on the Rome and Cartersville campuses
- Beverage and snack machines with card readers on all GHC campuses
- Copiers on all GHC campuses
- Pharos Print Stations for printing from computers on all GHC campuses
- At any University System of Georgia Library to check out books including at GHC campuses
IS THERE MONEY ON MY ID/CHARGER CARD?
- YES, there is $5.00 added to each ID/Charger card on the day after drop/add each semester.
HOW CAN I ADD MONEY TO MY CARD?
- Money can be added at any VTS machine situated on each campus (cash only) and also by debit, credit, or check on the Rome and Cartersville campuses only.
IS THERE FINANCIAL AID MONEY ON MY CARD?
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY CARD DOES NOT WORK OR I NEED A REPRINT?
- If you’re on the Rome or Cartersville campus, take your ID/Charger card to the Business office for evaluation. For all other campuses, call either (706) 802-5813 or (678) 872-8201.