Welcome to Advising @ GHC!
Summer Registration - March 10
Fall Registration - April 14
Apply for summer financial aid (aid is not guaranteed for summer).
*Have an EBA appointment and be able to register for Fall term early!
You can make your EBA appointment with a faculty advisor today!
Steps to Register for next term:
- Make an EBA appointment with a faculty advisor in your program of study.
- Use the eScheduler to make appointment or just ask a faculty advisor.
- Look up the courses you still need in ScoreCard.
- Look under Course Offerings to plot your personal schedule.
- Register yourself through SCORE or
- See an advisor for registration if you have holds.
Advising activities at GHC are spread throughout the college in order to provide the widest possible chance for students to contact advisors and make the most of their courses and time. Advisors are available in the following ways:
At each instructional site
In each academic division
In many classes, doing in-class advising activities
At Early Bird Advising each term
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information about all these possibilities.
Visit Us On