Office of Admissions
The mission of the Office of Admissions is to recruit and enroll students by providing the highest level of service and professionalism to students, their families, and the community, ensuring the admissions process will be consistent, fair, and equitable.The Office of Admissions will provide effective and efficient services that support the College mission.
The Office of Admissions will:
- Ensure that Admissions and Recruitment staff adhere to the highest ethical standards for the profession and that all federal, state, University System of Georgia, and internal policies are followed.
- Provide timely and accurate admission processing services for applications and transcript evaluations.
- Deliver timely and accurate communication to improve community outreach, facilitate internal and external information sharing, and enhanced recruitment efforts.
- Seek to continually improve technology-related functions in the admissions, recruitment and enrollment processes to ensure services are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain, strengthen, and expand collaborative efforts with internal and external stakeholders to build a strong network of support for the institution.
|Apply For Admissions|
|Check Admissions Status|
Mailing address for all locations: 3175 Cedartown Highway, Rome, GA 30161