The Office of Academic and Student Affairs is responsible for oversight, management, and accomplishment of the institutionís educational mission. To this end, the Vice President for Academic Affairs leads efforts to:
- work across divisions, departments and programs to create a culture of access and success in all aspects of teaching and learning;
- set the academic direction of the College through development, assessment and improvement of academic programs;
- offer varied opportunities for students to achieve our learning outcomes;
- promote diversity among people and ideas as a way to enrich studentsí lives;
- encourage students to explore our studies through solid core curricula, engaging critical thinking and expansive global awareness;
- provide the faculty support and development, as well as acquisition and allocation of funds, critical to the evolution of vibrant learning environments for all our constituencies of the College.