Orientations are Busy but Exciting at GHC!
Please see the following to assist you in helping students choose their courses as they begin life as GHC students:
Each orientation season, faculty advisors will receive instructions on using the web-based sign-up. Faculty should communicate with their division leaders on how many orientation sessions are required. If an error (wrong date, wrong location, etc) is made during the sign-up process, please contact Jennifer Hicks.
Helpful advising documents and sites:
- GHC Catalog
- Course Selection by Term, Campus, Subject
- eLearning Courses
- eCore Page
- Learning Support Rules
- Learning Support Course Options
- Program of Study Course Maps
- Math Pathways Guide
- Mathemathics Placement & Progression
- Mathemathics Exemption Exam Policy
- English Placement Guide
- What's New in Advising!
- Student Advising Video
Helpful Info. Sheets & Sites for Students:
- Lesli Terrell-Payne - eLearning Advisor, Floyd Campus, 706.368.7770
- Laura Walton - Cartersville Campus, 678.872.8008
- Elieen Walker - Floyd Campus, 706.802.5103
- Julia Areh - Paulding Douglasville Campus, 678.946.1028
- Julia Areh - Douglasville Campus, 678-872-4230
- Yoursheko Owens - Marietta Campus, 678.872.8506