General Questions / Incident Reporting
Information Security Team:
Information Security Specialist:
Please do not direct general ITS-related requests to our security team. Any ITS requests should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporting an Incident:
If you suspect a system has been compromised, please take these steps:
- Do NOT attempt to investigate the incident yourself.
- Do NOT turn off the computer.
- Immediately STOP work on the system and do NOT open or close any applications.
- Disconnect the computer from the network by unplugging the network cable or disabling the wireless adapter.
- Using a different computer, report the incident by emailing email@example.com, or call us at 706-295-6775.